Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med/Peds.
- Christus Schumpert St. Mary Place continues its long, proud tradition of providing the community and surrounding areas with the latest state-of-the-art technology combined with the best possible hands-on care.
- It's a little Texas, a little Cajun.
- Formerly known as Christus Schumpert Medical Center, Christus Schumpert St. Mary Place is a 601-bed acute tertiary care facility with more than 600 physicians serving all major medical specialties.
- Or you might find it in our music, with nightclubs and concerts for jazz, country, bluegrass, folk, zydeco, and everything in between.
- Employment is through Christus Medical Group which has been named a 2009 Distinctive Workplace Award Winner by Press Ganey Associates, Inc.
- Another unique feature is the relatively low cost of housing and living in Shreveport.
- East Texas Cowboy, with a Cajun Twist.
- Excellent compensation includes a competitive base salary plus production bonus.
- It's that unique combination of two great American heritages that sets Shreveport-Bossier apart.
- Christus Schumpert St. Mary Place's areas of specialty include behavioral medicine, cardiovascular services, oncology, orthopedic and neurological services, primary care and medicine, surgical services, and women's and children's services.
- When viewed within the context of the large number of available jobs that pay relatively high salaries, the close proximity of many excellent schools, supermarkets, large discount stores, upscale specialty stores and boutiques, the convenient availability of high quality medical care, and the multitude of fine restaurants, recreational opportunities and cultural events that are available year round, Shreveport is one of the few metropolitan areas in the United States where such a wonderful lifestyle is still available to people at an affordable cost.
- The Hospital is part of the Christus Health System, a Catholic, faith-based, not for- profit health system comprised of more than 40 hospitals, inpatient and long-term care facilities, as well as dozens of clinics and other health care services.
- One unusual aspect of the Shreveport area is that it exhibits the friendly and gracious charm of a much smaller community while simultaneously providing all the cultured amenities of modern urban life.
- There's no place like it in America, a world of color and sound, taste and entertainment, elegant Southern charm and a relaxed attitude that suggest you kick off your boots and stay a while.
- You'll find the combination reflected in our mouth-watering dining, where flavorful Texas steak may be combined with spicy crawfish.
- The comprehensive benefits package boasts the popular Beneflex program offering outstanding choices in health insurance coverage, retirement, CME and much more.
- Christus facilities can be found in more than 60 cities in Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, Georgia, and Mexico.
This perm job from Inpatient Management, Inc. was last open on Dec 17.