Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Block scheduling, 5 on/5 off or 7 on/7 off.
- Procedures are required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average patient census of 50 (split up between multiple providers).
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.