Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a true intermodal giant in the area.
- If you want a great place to raise a family - then come home to Alexandria.
- Founded in 1903 at the corner of Second and Lee streets in Alexandria, Louisiana, Rapides Regional Medical Center represents a proud heritage of compassionate healthcare services coupled with the most advanced technology of the day.
- Located in downtown Alexandria and easily accessible from Interstate 49, Rapides Regional is licensed for 314 beds and fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
- ICU coverage is required but a support team will assist with procedures.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K deferral plan and Bera account are offered.
- EmCare is currently seeking full/part time staff hospitalist, Intensivist and NP/PA to join our team at Rapides Regional Medical Center.
- ICU coverage and hospitalist must be able to do intubations ( Nocturnist ).
- Central Louisiana is one of the most affordable places to live in the United States.
- The group will offer a block schedule rotating through the night shift every other month.
- Enjoy fresh air, good schools, friendly people, a relaxed atmosphere with a growing economy and a city that cares about its citizens.
- Hospitalist work in one hospital but have the option to moonlight at other EmCare facilities on weeks off.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
- Alexandria is the heart of this wonderful state and the hub of activity for Central Louisiana.
- The hospital participates in the Medicare, Medicaid and Campus programs as well as a number of commercial insurance and managed care programs.
- Here, we enjoy the warmth and community of small town life with all the benefits of big city living.
- Physician would be based in the ICU ( Critical Care ).
- Malpractice is covered to include tail coverage.
- Alexandria is also a great place to do business with rail, water, air and ground transportation readily available.
- Procter & Gamble, Union Tank Car, International Paper and many other industries have chosen the Alexandria Metropolitan Area as their home because of its good schools, central location, friendly atmosphere and business-friendly attitude.
- The group will offer a block schedule with primarily day shifts.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 26.