Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Regional Medical Center.
- Must commit to at least 5-consecutive shifts per month.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a Regional Center.
- Locums Compensation: $140.
- Procedures: No procedures are required.
- More locations and dates to offer up with Foster Crown.
- Trauma: II.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Additional perm opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- South of Shreveport).
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Must have Acls.
- 7a - 7p, 7p - 7a.
- BC/BE in IM.
- Full sub-specialty back-up support.
- This hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Alexandria, LA (1 12.
- EMR: TBD.
- Provider must have at least 5-consecutive days in a row to offer up in coverage.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- MD or DO.
- Facility Profile: (325-bed facility).
- ADC: 22 - 24 patients.
- South of Shreveport, LA).
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Let Foster Crown work with you for PRN placement into this outstanding multi-disciplinary practice group.
- City: Alexandria, LA.
- Must have current LA Medical Licensure.
- Position: Locums (PRN) or Perm Hospitalist.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 5.