Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a population exceeding 200,000, Shreveport is the third largest city in Louisiana and the economic center for business and tourism it the region, where the borders of Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas meet.
- Located just 1 hour from Longview, TX and 2 hours from Dallas.
- Resident stipend offered.
- 20 Days of Paid Vacation-rare for hospitalists.
- Solid base plus RVU's will allow you to easily earn over $300,000 with great benefits including signing bonus.
- Join a locally owned and operated healthcare organization, located in northwest Louisiana, seeking an additional Hospitalist to complete their team of 22.
- Shreveport, Louisiana Hospitalist - Earn Over 300K - Paid Vacation.
- The area exhibits the friendly and gracious charm of a much smaller community while providing all the cultured amenities of modern urban life.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule with an average census of 12-15 patients per shift.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.