Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central Louisana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums or locums to permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- These Hospitalist opportunities offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a community hospital.
- Locums Hospitalist Rate, Minimum of: $160/hourly.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Schedule- 7on/7off, 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist wanted in Central Louisiana.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Locums Nocturnist Rate, Minimum of: $175/hourly.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- City / State: Central Louisiana.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- EMR: Epic.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Foster Crown: Locums Hospitalist & Nocturnist needed in Central Louisiana.
- BLS/Acls certification required.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- MD or DO.
- Procedures: No procedures, Codes required, EM runs codes.
- Position: Locums Hospitalist & Nocturnist.
- Hash tags.FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.Nocturnist.InternalMedicine.LA.Louisiana.4Locum.Physicians.Doctors.Locums.DoctorJobs.PhysicianJobs.HospitalistLocumsTenens.
- LA is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Locums Compensation: A Minimum of: $160/hour (Hospitalist) and $175/hour (Nocturnist), plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Job Number: LA1122.
- Start Immediately, Dates Continue Throughout the Year.
- Facility Profile: 150-beds, w/20-ICU beds w/Intensivist on staff.
- 90-minutes from New Orleans.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- BC IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- ADC: 15 -18 patients (days).
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Aug 16.