Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ruston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Being home of Louisiana Tech University, residents enjoy collegiant games along with the activities and natural amenities that north central Louisiana offers.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Procedures are encouraged but not required.
- Adding NP night coverage soon.
- 3 physicians per day.
- The facility is the leading healthcare provider for a 6 parish area.
- The hospital is also accredited by the Joint Commision.
- 159 hospital beds.
- Excellent Subspecialty Support: Pulmonology, Nephrology, ENT, General Surgery, Urology, Neurology, Anesthesiology, OB, Oncology.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- Ruston is located one hour west of Shreveport and under 2 hours from the Mississippi, Arkansas, and Texas borders.
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center is a 159-bed facility offering a wide array of services from a cancer and cardiac centers, pediatric unit, and an inpatient/outpatient surgery center.
- Physicians will take turns being on back-up.
- Ruston, Louisiana has the historic values and small town charm to keep residents appreciative of the place that they. The quaint downtown district has shopping, dining and the arts are plentiful.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Average 48 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners