Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ruston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- 1 physician on site at night.
- The facility is the leading healthcare provider for a 6 parish area.
- Ruston is located one hour west of Shreveport and under 2 hours from the Mississippi, Arkansas, and Texas borders.
- The hospital is also accredited by the Joint Commision.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 2 physicians per day.
- Physician coverage (coming soon).
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 159 hospital beds.
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center is a 159-bed facility offering a wide array of services from a cancer and cardiac centers, pediatric unit, and an inpatient/outpatient surgery center.
- Being home of Louisiana Tech University, residents enjoy collegiant games along with the activities and natural amenities that north central Louisiana offers.
- Ruston, Louisiana has the historic values and small town charm to keep residents appreciative of the place that they. The quaint downtown district has shopping, dining and the arts are plentiful.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners