Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Iberia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 7 On / 7 Off Block Schedule.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Iberia Medical Center is a 99-bed facility, offering the latest technology.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Iberia Medical Center offers cardiovascular and diagnostic services, emergency medicine, peds, surgical care, women's health, respiratory care, and rehabilitation services.
- New Iberia is rich in cultural heritage with Spanish, Acadian, French, Creole, Native American and African roots.
- The town offers beautiful weather and climate, friendly neighborhoods with affordable cost of living, good schools and wonderful scenery.
- 99 hospital beds.
- New Iberia is only a little over 2 hours west of New Orleans and half an hour south of Lafayette.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners