Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State of the Art, Award Winning Facility.
- Baton Rouge is Louisiana's capital city and was recently named the 4th Happiest City in America!
- Above average patient outcomes, as reported in Consumer Reports for readmissions, United States News and World Report for core conditions and Johns Hopkins Armstrong Institute for patient satisfaction.
- Our Lady of the Lake seeks Hospitalist physicians to join our team.
- 80 bed ICU with 26 bed step down unit.
- On-site Intensivist support with open ICUs.
- 250K starting guarantee, with incentive potential.
- It is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, outdoor life and southern charm.
- Community based academic appointment available.
- Two Different Hospitalists Positions Open, One Great Hospital!
- Benefits package, moving expense allowance, out-going malpractice tail insurance covered and no restrictive covenants/non-compete clauses.
- Reliable 7-on/7-off block schedule with advanced-planning flexibility.
- Tort reform state.
- Cohesive group with high morale and over 90% retention.
- 800-bed hospital, dedicated Children's Hospital & 350-provider Physican Group primary care network.
- The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well.
- We offer a generous benefits package including $2,800 CME reimbursement.
- Home to Louisiana State University and Southern University, Baton Rouge offers great schools, restaurants, and shopping venues.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Accepting internal and family medicine board certified physicians.
- Dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators, Advanced Practice Providers, Quality Improvement Project Manager and Data Analyst.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.