Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators, Advanced Practice Providers, Quality Improvement Project Manager and Data Analyst.
- Home to Louisiana State University and Southern University, Baton Rouge offers great schools, restaurants, and shopping venues.
- 250K starting guarantee, with incentive potential.
- It is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, outdoor life and southern charm.
- Baton Rouge is Louisiana's capital city and was recently named the 4th Happiest City in America!
- State of the Art, Award Winning Facility.
- Tort reform state.
- Accepting internal and family medicine board certified physicians.
- On-site Intensivist support with open ICUs.
- Above average patient outcomes, as reported in Consumer Reports for readmissions, United States News and World Report for core conditions and Johns Hopkins Armstrong Institute for patient satisfaction.
- Our Lady of the Lake seeks Hospitalist physicians to join our team.
- 80 bed ICU with 26 bed step down unit.
- Two Different Hospitalists Positions Open, One Great Hospital!
- Cohesive group with high morale and over 90% retention.
- Community based academic appointment available.
- Reliable 7-on/7-off block schedule with advanced-planning flexibility.
- Benefits package, moving expense allowance, out-going malpractice tail insurance covered and no restrictive covenants/non-compete clauses.
- We offer a generous benefits package including $2,800 CME reimbursement.
- 800-bed hospital, dedicated Children's Hospital & 350-provider Physican Group primary care network.
- The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baton Rouge, LA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.