Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chalmette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking to be in the city, New Orleans is just 25 minutes west of Chalmette, and is the largest city in Louisiana offering round the clock night life, fine dining and top ranked schools.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Telemedicine Physician 7p-7a.
- 1 Physician rounding 7a-7p.
- This town offers low cost of living, lots of amenities, and is located about 1 hours southeast of Baton Rouge.
- Inpatient care is comfortable with forty all-private spacious rooms and surgical suites have everything that a physician needs in medical staffing and technology.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- With a staff of 400 professionals, this facility delivers high quality inpatient and outpatient care using state-of-the-art technology.
- Average HM admissions 7a-7p: 4.
- Outpatient services include imaging, x-ray, endoscopy, and cardiopulmonary services.
- In addition, the hospital has a well-equipped intensive care unit (ICU) and a 24/7 emergency department.
- St. Bernard Parish Hospital meets the national standards of The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- St. Bernard Parish Hospital is a brand-new hospital designed for 21st Century medicine.
- 40 patient beds (32 medical/ 8 ICU/PCU).
- Located in St. Bernard Parish just down the river from New Orleans, Chalmette is home to the Chalmette Battlefield.
- 7p-7a: 3.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- ICU rounds required.
- The hospital's imaging department received a 'Facility of Excellence' Award by the Penrad Corporation.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners