Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chalmette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital's imaging department received a 'Facility of Excellence' Award by the Penrad Corporation.
- ICU rounds required.
- St. Bernard Parish Hospital meets the national standards of The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- With a staff of 400 professionals, this facility delivers high quality inpatient and outpatient care using state-of-the-art technology.
- 1 Physician rounding 7a-7p.
- In addition, the hospital has a well-equipped intensive care unit (ICU) and a 24/7 emergency department.
- 40 patient beds (32 medical/ 8 ICU/PCU).
- Located in St. Bernard Parish just down the river from New Orleans, Chalmette is home to the Chalmette Battlefield.
- St. Bernard Parish Hospital is a brand-new hospital designed for 21st Century medicine.
- 7p-7a: 3.
- If you're looking to be in the city, New Orleans is just 25 minutes west of Chalmette, and is the largest city in Louisiana offering round the clock night life, fine dining and top ranked schools.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Average HM admissions 7a-7p: 4.
- Outpatient services include imaging, x-ray, endoscopy, and cardiopulmonary services.
- This town offers low cost of living, lots of amenities, and is located about 1 hours southeast of Baton Rouge.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Telemedicine Physician 7p-7a.
- Inpatient care is comfortable with forty all-private spacious rooms and surgical suites have everything that a physician needs in medical staffing and technology.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners