Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-house nocturnist program.
- Lafayette General Medical Center is a 342-bed hospital, non-profit, community owned and managed hospital.
- In an effort to meet the needs of the community, the hospital boasts a Center of Excellence in Breast Imaging, has an Accredited Cancer Center, an accredited Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery program and is an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- 365 hospital beds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This quaint town is located along the Vermilion River in southwestern Louisiana.
- Lafayette is at the heart of Louisiana's Cajun & Creole Country.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Lafayette is only about an hour west of Baton Rouge and less than 3 hours west of New Orleans.
- The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is part of the University of Louisiana System and is the second-largest university in the state.
- Round position also available (7 AM - 7 PM).
- 15 shifts per month.
- 7 On / 7 Off Block Schedule.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Lafayette offers plenty of amenities, affordable housing and an array of options for public or private school education.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Nov 9.