Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This quaint town is located along the Vermilion River in southwestern Louisiana.
- Round position also available (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Lafayette is only about an hour west of Baton Rouge and less than 3 hours west of New Orleans.
- Lafayette offers plenty of amenities, affordable housing and an array of options for public or private school education.
- Lafayette General Medical Center is a 342-bed hospital, non-profit, community owned and managed hospital.
- The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is part of the University of Louisiana System and is the second-largest university in the state.
- Nocturnist opportunity available (7 PM - 7 AM).
- 7 On / 7 Off Block Schedule.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- In-house nocturnist program.
- Lafayette is at the heart of Louisiana's Cajun & Creole Country.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 365 hospital beds.
- In an effort to meet the needs of the community, the hospital boasts a Center of Excellence in Breast Imaging, has an Accredited Cancer Center, an accredited Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery program and is an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners