Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monroe is home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, which offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- Dine at more than aurants that serve everything from catfish and po'boys to enchiladas and sushi.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- There are also several excellent private schools in the region.
- Hike breathtaking nature trails, sip a pint of craft beer, and sample the wines of a local vineyard.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center is a 278-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in West Monroe, Louisiana.
- For younger students, public elementary and secondary education is provided by the many schools in the Monroe City School System and the Ouachita Parish School System.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Completed residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Monroe and West Monroe serve as the medical hub for the region with three medical centers, three specialty hospitals, a cancer treatment center, and a wide array of medical specialists.
- Excellent quality of life practice with day shifts only.
- Glenwood offers comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Monroe, LA.
- In addition, Louisiana Tech University and Grambling State University are located just 35 miles away.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Browse the largest shopping mall in North Louisiana and treasure hunt in Antique Alley.
- Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
- HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine.
- Enjoy practicing at a state of the art hospital that is now part of Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States HNI empowers Physicians careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- About THE Area.
- 20,000 Sign-on bonus available.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Licensed or in process of license in Louisiana.
- Ouachita Parish is also the retail hub for the region and boasts the largest shopping center in Northeast Louisiana.
- Nestled on the banks of the Ouachita River and Bayou Desiard, Monroe-West Monroe, Louisiana has everything you need.
- Equipped with the most advanced medical technology, and staffed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, Glenwood is committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
- Leading base salary and comprehensive benefit package.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Quality driven bonus potential up to $50,000.
- 7 on 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts with only 182 shifts per year.
- 278-bed acute care full service Hospital.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe, LA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago