Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (United States) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records.
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience.
- At least 1 license in applicable state with willingness.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can't in a physical practice.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Support multiple facilities in one shift.
- Our Telehospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside.
- Gain experience with new technology.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- A clean record.
- These positions are part-time and home-based.
- Strong communication skills.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners