Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Minden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Special services include CT scan, ICU, Nuclear Medicine, Physical Therap.
- The sole hospital in the southern portion of Webster Parish, Minden Medical Center provides care to more than 70,000 residents.
- Located in northwest Louisiana, Minden has a population of just over 13,oric neighborhoods, nationally-recognized healthcare, unique fairs and festivals, progressive businesses, public and private schools and a small-town quality of life.
- Leadership training & development.
- 161 hospital beds.
- Collegial work environment.
- Integrated SCP emergency department.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Minden has dozens of shops and restaurants, including Second Hand Rose Antiques, Run by Milly Rose who tells stories of the celebrities that have shopped there.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Minden Medical Center received their sixth 'A' grade in the Spring 2015 Hospital Safety Score, and is the only hospital in Louisiana to receive straight A's since this initiative began in 2012.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners