Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Minden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The sole hospital in the southern portion of Webster Parish, Minden Medical Center provides care to more than 70,000 residents.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Minden has dozens of shops and restaurants, including Second Hand Rose Antiques, Run by Milly Rose who tells stories of the celebrities that have shopped there.
- Special services include CT scan, ICU, Nuclear Medicine, Physical Therap.
- Collegial work environment.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Integrated SCP emergency department.
- Leadership training & development.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 161 hospital beds.
- Minden Medical Center received their sixth 'A' grade in the Spring 2015 Hospital Safety Score, and is the only hospital in Louisiana to receive straight A's since this initiative began in 2012.
- Located in northwest Louisiana, Minden has a population of just over 13,oric neighborhoods, nationally-recognized healthcare, unique fairs and festivals, progressive businesses, public and private schools and a small-town quality of life.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners