Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- For younger students, public elementary and secondary education is provided by the many schools in the Monroe City School System and the Ouachita Parish School System.
- Licensed or in process of license in Louisiana.
- Ouachita Parish is also the retail hub for the region and boasts the largest shopping center in Northeast Louisiana.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe, LA.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Enjoy practicing at a state of the art hospital that is now part of Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States HNI empowers Physicians careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- No codes.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- About This Opportunity.
- Monroe is home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, which offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Nestled on the banks of the Ouachita River and Bayou Desiard, Monroe-West Monroe, Louisiana has everything you need.
- About THE Area.
- Equipped with the most advanced medical technology, and staffed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, Glenwood is committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
- HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine.
- Locums/PRN Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- There are also several excellent private schools in the region.
- No procedures required.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Flexible schedule - 12 hour shifts.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Competitive compensation and malpractice insurance.
- Dine at more than aurants that serve everything from catfish and po'boys to enchiladas and sushi.
- Monroe and West Monroe serve as the medical hub for the region with three medical centers, three specialty hospitals, a cancer treatment center, and a wide array of medical specialists.
- Completed residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- 278-bed acute care full service Hospital.
- In addition, Louisiana Tech University and Grambling State University are located just 35 miles away.
- Excellent quality of life practice with day shifts only.
- Browse the largest shopping mall in North Louisiana and treasure hunt in Antique Alley.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center is a 278-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in West Monroe, Louisiana.
- Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Monroe, LA.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Glenwood offers comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Hike breathtaking nature trails, sip a pint of craft beer, and sample the wines of a local vineyard.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago