Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Through People We Make a Difference.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Resident can enjoy a wide array of activities from fine dining in the area's fine waterfront district which includes numerous historical museums, art galleries, theater, shopping, and botanical gardens.
- J-1 eligible facility.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- For continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Not an H-1 eligible facility.
- EM physicians run codes.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- Shreveport, LA - Currently Hiring Internal or Family Medicine (Physician Hospitalist).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Shreveport, LA.
- Meditech EMR.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- 229 bed hospital, not for profit hospital affiliated with Christus Health.
- The downtown area is a vibrant, historical city with its culture deeply immersed good food and entertainment.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career.
- The Red River is the heart and soul of Shreveport, a cultural and gaming center on the LA/TX border.
- Located in NW Louisiana, Shreveport is the 3rd largest city of Louisiana with a population of 200,000 and the Shreveport-Bossier City metropolitan population exceeds 400,000.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute.
- Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the Arkansas-Louisiana-Texas region, where TX, AR, and LA meet.
- Full specialty back up to include cardiac cath lab, rehab, stenting, coronary and vascular intervention, intensivist, pulmonology, sleep medicine, and neurology.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Riverboat casinos evoke the glamour and mystery of the past while providing modern visitor's and its citizens thrills and excitement.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Established 13 physician team, hospitalist coordinator, and hospitalist RN.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago