Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist - West Monroe, Louisiana (Glenwood Regional Medical Center).
- Rehabilitation Services.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound.
- Sleep Apnea Center.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center's proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago.
- Heart and Vascular Institute.
- Diabetes Care.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention and diabetes management programs.
- Women's and Children's Pavilion.
- Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast treatment of heart attacks and a fast-track for minor emergencies.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- About This Opportunity.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- 218-bed, 24 bed ICU facility, located in West Monroe, Louisiana.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Flexible 7-on/7-off schedule, 7 am/7 pm.
- Glenwood is nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology, and consistently scores high in patient satisfaction.
- Diagnostic Imaging.
- Providing medical care for the treatment of diabetes and diabetic foot conditions.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but you'll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service that's been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Cancer Center.
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs and physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Dedicated women and children's wing with labor and delivery birthing suites, newborn and neonatal intensive care, a pediatric unit and comprehensive women's surgery department.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Offering Imrt/Imrs, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services.
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by HNI Healthcare