Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Diagnostic Imaging.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Providing medical care for the treatment of diabetes and diabetic foot conditions.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast treatment of heart attacks and a fast-track for minor emergencies.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program.
- Rehabilitation Services.
- Offering Imrt/Imrs, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Dedicated women and children's wing with labor and delivery birthing suites, newborn and neonatal intensive care, a pediatric unit and comprehensive women's surgery department.
- Hospitalist - West Monroe, Louisiana (Glenwood Regional Medical Center).
- 218-bed, 24 bed ICU facility, located in West Monroe, Louisiana.
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs and physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Cancer Center.
- Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but you'll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service that's been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened.
- About This Opportunity.
- Women's and Children's Pavilion.
- Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention and diabetes management programs.
- Diabetes Care.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Glenwood is nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology, and consistently scores high in patient satisfaction.
- Flexible 7-on/7-off schedule, 7 am/7 pm.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center's proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago.
- Sleep Apnea Center.
- Heart and Vascular Institute.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Dec 7.