Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lake Charles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Hospitalist - Lake Charles, LA (Lake Charles Memorial Hospital).
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Flexible 7-on/7-off schedule, 12 hour shifts, no.
- 226-License Acute Care bed facility located in Lake Charles, LA.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.