Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lake Charles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- 226-License Acute Care bed facility located in Lake Charles, LA.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- Hospitalist - Lake Charles, LA (Lake Charles Memorial Hospital).
- Flexible 7-on/7-off schedule, 12 hour shifts, no.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by HNI Healthcare