Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will have a staffing coordinator that will handle all scheduling.
- As a chief hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- Develop into a Sound Physicians partner through Path to Partnership™.
- The regional operations manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well-established program in Alexandria, Louisiana.
- You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences.
- Our Hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alexandria, LA.
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses.
- Benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides leaders with to continuously improve operations.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- We also use a mobile app for scheduling, which makes it easy to view your schedule and trade shifts, when necessary.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™ with a great emphasis on learning and development.
- Chief Hospitalist Physician Job Located 90 minutes from Baton Rouge, LA.
- Our proprietary mobile platform, Brio TM gives you the ability to communicate and complete billing directly from the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Join the next generation of physician leaders!
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago