Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive annual salary with a sign-on bonus, paid relocation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee offers organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians.
- Experience the strength of the nation's largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM Hospitalist for our opening at Touro Infirmary, a 213-bed facility is located in New Orleans.
- Flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off in a synergetic team environment with robust onsite administrative support.
- Patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
by Apogee Physicians