Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 78-bed acute care facility serving an integral role in the Ascension Parish community.
- Visa candidates welcome.
- This opportunity is located in a top-rated school district just 30 minutes from Baton Rouge and one hour from New Orleans.
- Reliable 7-on/7-off block schedule with advanced-planning working Days Only.
- Top Tier salary, sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- On-site Intensivist daily with 24/7 Telemedicine Intensivist support.
- Hospitalist - Easy Commute to New Orleans.
- No restrictive covenant (non-compete) clause.
- Average daily rounding census of 16 per Hospitalist.
- Award-winning hospital for quality, patient care, and excellence including Small Hospital of the Year five times by the Louisiana Nurses Foundation, and a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- High patient satisfaction, team member and physician satisfaction.
- Louisiana is a physician friendly state with tort reform.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.