Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1-B and J-1 Waiver capable.
- 400k Earning Potential.
- I would welcome an introduction so that I can learn if this search matches your priorities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Louisiana.
- Join a hospital where standard of excellence is the "standard". Named a Women's Choice Award recipient as America's Best Hospital for Cancer Care, this hospital is committed to the community.
- Flexible blocked scheduling 14 on 14 off allows you to maintain a permanent.
- 200 Physician Multi-Specialty Group.
- Resident anywhere in the country.
- SEC College Campus.
- Critical unit.
- If joining a collegial group with a tenure as long as the program is appealling, lets schedule a time to speak.
- National Forest with ample camping opportunities.
- Outdoor Paradise on a River Bank.
- This city is at the cusp of cajun culture's extension to the north, the city recognizes Mardi Gras as an official holiday.
- Fantastic place to raise a family.
- An established group that have been working together since inception of the.
- The annual Mardi Gras Parade is a major cultural festivity in the area.
- Full Benefits with great retirement options.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago