Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Breaux Bridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city offers small town living with the nearby city amenities of Lafayette.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 15 shifts/month.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule, averaging 15 shifts per month.
- Breaux Bridge is a thriving small town part of the Lafayette metropolitan area.
- The hospital is committed to provide top quality care with the highest standards in healthcare to the residents of the Breaux Bridge region.
- Low daily patient encounters.
- This family friendly small city is recognized as the Crawfish capital of the world and is the perfect place to raise a family.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- St. Martin Hospital is a critical access facility with inpatient acute care beds and a nursing rehabilitation center with a 24-hour staffed emergency center.
- 25 hospital beds.
- This facility is strategically located in the heart of the city covering the needs of this community and surrounding area.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- This town offers affordable real estate, low cost of living, great neighborhoods, private and public education.
- Be part of a 2 provider team.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.