Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Breaux Bridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule, averaging 15 shifts per month.
- 25 hospital beds.
- This town offers affordable real estate, low cost of living, great neighborhoods, private and public education.
- St. Martin Hospital is a critical access facility with inpatient acute care beds and a nursing rehabilitation center with a 24-hour staffed emergency center.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This facility is strategically located in the heart of the city covering the needs of this community and surrounding area.
- 15 shifts/month.
- Breaux Bridge is a thriving small town part of the Lafayette metropolitan area.
- Low daily patient encounters.
- The hospital is committed to provide top quality care with the highest standards in healthcare to the residents of the Breaux Bridge region.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
- The city offers small town living with the nearby city amenities of Lafayette.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- This family friendly small city is recognized as the Crawfish capital of the world and is the perfect place to raise a family.
- Be part of a 2 provider team.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners