Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Oleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in New Orleans, LA.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity at Touro Infirmary, a 213-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- 6 MD Model.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Nov 28.