Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established 40-plus member group is actively seeking Hospitalists to join their team at the largest hospital in Louisiana.
- Baton Rouge, home to Louisiana State University, is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, great schools, outdoor life and southern charm.
- Team is supported by a strong Medical Director, on-site Intensivists, dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators and a Quality Improvement Project Manager.
- If the quality of your family life is as important to you as the quality of your patient care, then we invite you to consider this opportunity.
- The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of boating golfing, hunting and fishing opportunities.
- Practice in a 700-plus bed teaching facility with high physician morale (over 92% retention rate).
- Group offers a 7 on 7 off schedule with flexibility and schedules are posted six months in advance.
- Interviewing Hospitalists in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Average patient census of 15 patients per physician generates above average patient outcomes.
- A strong economy has made Baton Rouge one of the top 10 places for young adults, according to Portfolio magazine and one of the top 20 recession resistant cities in Business Week.
- User-friendly clinical information system with Cpoe is accessible from home with dedicated technology support.
- Solid base salary with excellent earning potential (up to $300K) along with a lucrative benefits package including loan forgiveness.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.