Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lane is a state-of-the-art, 139-bed, regional healthcare system that is continually expand.
- State of the Art, Award Winning Facility.
- Accepting internal and family medicine board certified physicians.
- Interested in City or Rural Hospital Medicine?
- Average daily rounding census per Hospitalist in the mid-teens.
- We have both within 20 miles of each other.
- Our Lady of the Lake, Ascension, and Lane Hospital seek Hospitalist physicians to join our team.
- Home to Louisiana State University and Southern University, Baton Rouge offers great schools, restaurants, and shopping venues.
- Community based academic appointment available.
- We offer a generous benefits package including $2,800 CME reimbursement.
- Reliable 7-on/7-off block schedule with advanced-planning flexibility.
- Ing and adding new technologies, programs and services.
- Tort reform state.
- On-site Intensivist support with open ICUs.
- Epic system-wide.
- Dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators, Advanced Practice Providers, Quality Improvement Project Manager and Data Analyst.
- Baton Rouge is Louisiana's capital city and was recently named the 4th Happiest City in America!
- The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well.
- It is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, outdoor life and southern charm.
- St. Elizabeth is a 78-bed acute care facility serving an integral role in Ascension Parish community.
- Cohesive group with high morale and over 90% retention.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Above average patient outcomes, as reported in Consumer Reports for readmissions, United States News and World Report for core conditions and Johns Hopkins Armstrong Institute for patient satisfaction.
- Competitive salary.
- Our Lady of the Lake is a 800-bed hospital, dedicated Children's Hospital & 450-provider Physician Group primary care network.
- Benefits package, moving expense allowance, annual CME allowance out-going malpractice tail insurance covered and no restrictive covenants/non-compete clauses.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago