Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- School districts consistently ranked in the top 5 in Louisiana.
- Just over an hour to warm Gulf waters, and 1 hour drive from the Louisiana School of Math and Sciences, the 9th best high school in the United States.
- Doable volume, access to subspecialists and wonderful nurses and support staff.
- Location: Western Louisiana near the border of Texas and has a service area population of around 50,000, with a 40-mile draw of over 100,000.
- Unique "melting pot" of cultures and people.
- Enjoy a block schedule, 7on/7off, days, closed ICU, procedures optional.
- Opportunity: Team of 5 Hospitalists seek another to join them.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Louisiana.
- Hometown ambiance with a low cost of living.
- Ranked among the "Best Cities for Young Families in Louisiana". Excellent educational system.
- Best known for outdoor recreational facilities including the 600,000 acres of Kisatchie National Forest.
- Hospitalist to join team of 6 others, Days, Block Schedule, Employed, Stipend and Loan Repayment.
- Compensation: Base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits, Relocation, Licensure and CME expenses, Sign On and/or Commencement Bonuses, Stipend for the remainder of training, Medical student loan repayment.
- Just a morning's drive to vibrant New Orleans, Dallas, or Houston.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago