Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by Intensivists.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Open (Intensivists available).
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Central Louisiana.
- Patient Encounters: 25 on avg between 1 MD/MLP, 4-8 admits per night.
- Procedures: Not required (proctoring is available).
- Staffing Model: 3 MDs/3 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Facility Beds: rong> EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Up to 6 months, active LA license and DEA preferred.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Aug 14.