Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only LA-licensed providers will be considered for this role.
- The work schedule is 5 - 10 shifts per month.
- No procedures required.
- Duties for this role include no procedures, and volumes range from 16 - 18 patients per day.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- 16 - 18 patients per day on average.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A Louisiana facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Meditech EMR system.
- Acls certifications needed.
- LA license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.