Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Meditech EMR system.
- Acls certifications needed.
- LA license required.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only LA-licensed providers will be considered for this role.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- The work schedule is 5 - 10 shifts per month.
- No procedures required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A Louisiana facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- 16 - 18 patients per day on average.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Duties for this role include no procedures, and volumes range from 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.