Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation not required.
- Ideal candidates will be board-certified, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care, placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Current skills are required with at least 2 years of active practice and current or in-process Louisiana licensure.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and a successful track record.
- Improve your work/life balance by working a condensed schedule among a team of quality, congenial colleagues!
- TeamHealth seeks an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our team full-time at Ochsner Medical Center in Baton Rouge!
- Competitive pay.
- Relocation is not required.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Excellent work/life balance of ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- Flexible scheduling entails providing only ten 24-hour shifts per month.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago