Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation is not required.
- Excellent work/life balance of ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- Competitive pay.
- Relocation not required.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Flexible scheduling entails providing only ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- Current skills are required with at least 2 years of active practice and current or in-process Louisiana licensure.
- Ideal candidates will be board-certified, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care, placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Improve your work/life balance by working a condensed schedule among a team of quality, congenial colleagues!
- TeamHealth seeks an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our team full-time at Ochsner Medical Center in Baton Rouge!
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and a successful track record.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 21.