Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7 nights on/7 nights off.
- There will be enough time to obtain a LA state license before this assignment begins.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 14 patients per night.
- License: LA state license needed, not required.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- The assignment schedule is 7 nights on/7 nights off and you will see 14 patients per night on average.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- A Louisiana-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.