Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · September 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 7 nights on/7 nights off and you will see 14 patients per night on average.
- License: LA state license needed, not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- There will be enough time to obtain a LA state license before this assignment begins.
- Caseload: 14 patients per night.
- A Louisiana-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: 7 nights on/7 nights off.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.