Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- A Louisiana-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified with Acls and BLS certification.
- License: LA state license needed, not required.
- The schedule is 12-hour day shifts and you will see an average of 18 patients per day.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a LA state license.
- Caseload: 18 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.