Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a LA state license.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and you will see 14 patients per day on average.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We are assisting a Louisiana-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: LA state license needed, not required.
- Caseload: 14 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.