Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · September 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and you will see 14 patients per day on average.
- We are assisting a Louisiana-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 14 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- License: LA state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a LA state license.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.