Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · September 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Open (Intensivists available).
- Procedures: Not required (proctoring is available).
- Facility Beds: rong> EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Up to 6 months, active LA license and DEA preferred.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Central Louisiana.
- Staffing Model: 3 MDs/3 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Codes: Handled by Intensivists.
- Patient Encounters: 25 on avg between 1 MD/MLP, 4-8 admits per night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Dec 31.