Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 3 MDs/3 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Facility Beds: rong> EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Up to 6 months, active LA license and DEA preferred.
- Procedures: Not required (proctoring is available).
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Central Louisiana.
- ICU: Open (Intensivists available).
- Codes: Handled by Intensivists.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Patient Encounters: 25 on avg between 1 MD/MLP, 4-8 admits per night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Dec 31.