Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (PineVille) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Central Louisiana.
- Patient Encounters: 25 on avg for 1 hospitalist and 1 NP, combined - 2-3 admits per team.
- ICU: Open - hospitalists neither admit, nor round in the ICU.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Active LA license and DEA preferred.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Physician is required to round on the MLP patients.
- Procedures: Not required (Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available).
- EMR: Meditech.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs/4 MLPs (730a-730p), 1 MD (730p-730a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 29.