Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central, LA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 6 months.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Specialty Board Requirement: IM/Critical Care, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Surgical/Critical Care, or Anesthesia/ Critical Care, all excepted.
- Sub-specialties: All specialty backup available.
- Procedures: Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available.
- ICU Beds: 41.
- Codes: Handled by Intensivist.
- Patient Encounters: 25 encounters with 2-6 admissions for day staff.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Central, Louisiana.
- ICU: Open - hospitalists neither admit, nor round in the ICU.
- Staffing Model: (7a-7p, 7p-7a) 2 daytime intensivists work with 1 APC during day, single intensivist at night.
- Facility Beds: 325.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 29.