Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-076756-MD-LA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located in Alexandria, Louisiana.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: June 2020 - September 2020.
- Night Shift.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Government: No.
- Coverage is needed 7:30a-7:30p or 7:30p-7:30a and it is asked that candidates be willing to work either shifts.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- The locum will respond to codes, round on the MLP patients, and perform procedures such as lines and intubations.
- Proctoring is also available.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide long-term locum tenens coverage alongside a helpful support staff and full specialty backup.
- Credentialing takes 6 months.
- EMR is used for notes/documentation.
- Candidates should be board certified in IM/FP.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: Varies.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 22.