Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Vent management, lines, intubations, and chest tubes.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts 1 week per month.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted LA medical license in hand.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 patients per day.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- LA license required.
- Acls certification needed.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Louisiana medical facility.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.