Hospitalist Jobs in Louisiana
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bayou State
Photo: Skyline of downtown New Orleans.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent management, lines, intubations, and chest tubes.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Louisiana medical facility.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted LA medical license in hand.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 patients per day.
- Acls certification needed.
- LA license required.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 2.